When: The Second Saturday of each month
Registration: 8:30 a.m. –9:00 a.m.
Workshop: 9:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
Legal Issues in Divorce
Joanne E. Kleiner, Esquire
Dorothy S. Langton, Esquire
- Understanding the divorce process
- Protecting yourself legally
- Property division
- Child custody
- Child and spousal support
- Alternatives to traditional litigation
Gaining Financial Control of Your Divorce
Marianna Goldenberg, CDFA™
Catherine Shanahan, CDFA™
- Identifying and Understanding ALL financial assets
- Which assets are best for YOU… house, retirement accounts, investments?
- How to increase your chances for an equitable distribution of assets
- Financial and Tax consideration pre- and post-divorce
Arlene Schnee-Rosen, LMFT
- Helping your family cope with the stress of divorce
- Helping children understand divorce
- Rebuilding self-esteem
- Dealing with a hostile spouse